So, in honor of MLK Day the wife and I went to see the new movie, Hidden Figures. I highly recommend it for all races and genders. I think especially, empowering to the young females in any family.
Lessons learned from the movie:
1. Push through obstacles and barriers and focus on greater outcome, some things are bigger than just you and your position or title.
2.Great example of the fight for a common cause. It took men and women of all races working together to get a man in orbit and to the moon.
3. Don't take your gifts and talents for granted. Use it all to the utmost even if it is not always recognized.
The sacrifices you make now may impact many generations to come. Work now not just for recognition for yourself or your family but, so that future generations can accomplish all that God has in store for them.
We must put all our time, efforts and funds to work so, that others may know Christ in a real and personal way. As a Savior for all mankind.
There is no salvation in the bottle, the pipe, the casinos, nor the malls. What all men and women are seeking is not found outside the body but, inside, in your heart and soul.
God loves you and wants you to love and accept Him today.
The steps are:
1. Admit to God that you are a sinner
(Romans 3:23; Romans 6:23).
- Repent, turning away from your sin
(Acts 3:19; 1 John 1:9)
2. Believe that Jesus is God's Son and accept God's gift of forgiveness from sin
(Romans 5:8; Acts 4:12; John 3:16; John 14:6; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 1:11-13).
3. Confess your faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
We look forward to meeting you at Central Garden soon. Be blessed my sisters and brothers.
Posted on Mon, January 16, 2017
by Central Garden